Homepage > About me
I have been dealing with photographing beer, wine, food and other products for over 20 years. Apart from it I focus on photos of exteriors (hotels, banks, enterprises, houses, towns) or interiors (restaurants, hotels, interiors for architects or designer studios..). What is more, for many years I work with photographing reproduction of art pieces for authors and galleries. I do not shoot but I create photographic pictures. My studio equipment fulfils also very challenging projects whether we prefer digital or analogue process.
Peter W.Haas, a Slovak commercial and art photographer, a member of the International Association of Art. He pays attention to commercial, digital and artistic analogue and contact photos as well as noble technique like platinotype and bromoil or kalitype. His works can be found in the collection of artistic, political and business dignitaries from Europe, the USA, Russia and Australia… .
- Israel gallery of olechadas (Israel, 1992)
- Gallery Banská Bystrica (Slovakia, 1997)
- Israeli Cultural Center Prague (Czech republic, 2000)
- Gallery Šalgotarián (Hungary, 2016)
- Gallery Banská Bystrica (Slovakia, 2004)
- Teo Gallery (Banska Bystrica – Slovakia, 2016)
- Gallery Živa, SNG, Rotary Club, (Zvolen – Slovakia, 2007)
- Prolaika Gallery (Bratislava – Slovakia, 2013)
- Zichy’s palace – Gallery – Z – Bratislava (Bratislava – Slovakia, 2014)